Company: Taco Bell
Location: Bullhead City
Posted on: September 25, 2022
"You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not
Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee
will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business
owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary
among franchisees."Support the RGM by running great shifts in a
self-sufficient manner. Take ownership and responsibility to solve
problems; seek help from others when appropriate; and be willing to
provide help and guidance to others.Responsibilities and
Accountabilities:Ensuring Consistent Customer Satisfaction
- Execute the MIC (Manager-In-Charge) Success Routine and ensure
responsibilities under People, Customers and Service are
- Ensure that all Team Members complete their Shift Excellence
tasks for their assigned position(s).
- Ensure that all employees present a neat clean appearance and
wear company uniform.
- Personally demonstrate the Customer needs are the highest
- Ensure food safety, quality and accuracy of orders.
- Resolve customer complaints quickly while maintaining positive
- Greets customers with a smile, is polite and pleasant when
speaking with customers.
- Works with urgency.
- Works with management and fellow employees.
- Cooperation with peers - work with fellow employees as part of
a team, helps others when they need a hand.
- Demonstrates a positive and enthusiastic attitude with
- Understands posted work schedule and reports to work as
scheduled, on time, in uniform and ready to begin tasks. Provides
appropriate notice when unable to be at work.
- Understands and uses approved time keeping system, including
accurately recording all hours worked.Initiative and Energy
- Takes action without being told, goes beyond what is simply
required and maintains a high activity level.Developing People
- Provide regular feedback to the RGM on the performance of Team
- Provide ongoing constructive and complimentary feedback to Team
- Actively participates in the training of Team Members.
- Handle conflicts constructively and works with RGM to achieve
resolution.Act Like an Owner
- Assist Profit and Loss management by following cash
control/security procedures, maintaining inventory and managing
- Oversee proper product preparation, rotation, portioning,
cooking and holding times.
- Assist RGM with facility maintenance and ensure health and
safety standards are followed at all times.
- Perform other duties as required by manager.Job Requirements
and Essential Functions:
- Strong preference for internal promote form Hourly Champion
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must pass background check criteria and drug test.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Able to do basic business math.
- Able to stock shelves and coolers.
- Able to oversee and manage subordinate employees and provide
- Able to sweep and mop floors, dust shelves and lift and carry
out trash containers and place in an outside bin.
- Able to clean the parking lot and grounds surrounding the
- Able to tolerate standing, walking, lifting up to 50 lbs. and
stooping during 90% of shift time.This list of job duties and
responsibilities is not all inclusive. Employees typically average
30+ hours a week, but hours may vary depending on the operational
needs of the business. The company and/or restaurant management may
change or add to these job duties and responsibilities at any time
with or without prior notice.
Keywords: Taco Bell, Bullhead City , Shift Lead-Driving, Professions , Bullhead City, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!