Physical Therapist Assistant Home Health in Bullhead City, Arizona - C
Company: Mohave Home Health
Location: Bullhead City
Posted on: June 8, 2019
Mohave Home Health, part of the LHC Group is looking for a Physical
Therapist Assistant to support the area.
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals,
physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice
care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we
deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to
manage their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around
the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver
patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and
families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single,
shared purpose: It's all about helping people.
- Under the supervision of a Physical Therapist, is at all times
responsible to follow all state specific laws governing the
of physical therapy in home care, to follow the treatment set only
as defined by the Physical Therapist; to perform only those
procedures that he/she is qualified and trained to perform and to
make all recommendations for changes in the plan of care to
the supervising Physical Therapist.
- Following the plan of care, instructs and aids patients in
active and passive exercise, muscle re-education, gait,
ADL, transfer, safety, and prosthetic training.
- Observes, records, and reports to the supervising PT, the
supervising nurse, and/or the physician the patient's response
treatment and changes in the patient's condition.
- Instructs patient, family, caregiver, and other members of the
health care team in the areas of therapy in which they can
participate to assist the patient.
- Visits patient according to Plan of Treatment; complete a
progress note for each visit and submits progress notes per LHC
- Participates in developing the Plan of Treatment.
- Participates in staff conferences and committees as
- Adheres to LHC Therapy Standards of Practice in provision of
services to all patients.
- All other duties as assigned. Qualifications
- Current licensed, registered, or certified to assist in the
practice of physical therapy in state of practice.
- Current CPR certification is required.
- Current driver's license, vehicle insurance, and access to a
dependable vehicle or public transportation.Additional State
- AZ: Must have 2,000 hours of experience under onsite
supervision post certification prior to working in home
Our company was founded over 20 years ago on the principle that
"it's all about helping people," and we live by those words today.
It's our mission to provide exceptional care and unparalleled
service to patients and families who have placed their trust in us.
We grow to fulfill this mission. When you become part of the LHC
Group family, you're choosing a career path that will challenge you
to grow both personally and professionally.
Every day, all across the country, our LHC Group family is helping
people. There are 10,000 of us, standing shoulder to shoulder,
helping the patients in our care live, fuller, healthier lives. We
do this because helping people is, quite simply, the reason we
exist. It's our purpose.
Keywords: Mohave Home Health, Bullhead City , Physical Therapist Assistant Home Health in Bullhead City, Arizona - C, Other , Bullhead City, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!