Registrar River Valley High School
Company: Bullhead City Schools
Location: Bullhead City
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Responsible for maintaining student records at the campus level. Process student enrollment, transfers, and withdrawals for the campus in a timely manner.
Education/Certification: High school or GED
Special Knowledge/Skills: Ability to maintain accurate and auditable records
Ability to use personal computer and software to develop or maintain spreadsheets and databases, and do word processing. Proficient keyboarding and file maintenance skills Basic math skills
Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
Major Responsibilities and Duties: Records, Reports, and Correspondence
1. Maintain physical and computerized records including student cumulative folders, progress and failure reports, class rosters, schedule changes, and grade books.
2. Process new student records, including requesting transcripts and records from other schools, setting up cumulative folder, and entering student data into appropriate databases.
3. Coordinate grading process, including processing of scan sheets, verification and correction of grades, and printing and distribution of report cards.
4. Process and transmit requests for student information, including student transcripts for colleges and universities.
6. Calculate grade point averages, class rank, and prepare honor rolls
7. Assist counselors with the enrollment, withdrawals, and transfer of students and process applicable records.
8. Assist campus administration and counselors with the preparation of reports and student data information. Other
9. Prepare and distribute student identification cards, bus passes, and parking stickers.
10. Coordinate the ordering and distribution of all graduate materials, including caps and gowns and diplomas.
11. Maintain confidentiality of information.
12. Other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Bullhead City Schools, Bullhead City , Registrar River Valley High School, Other , Bullhead City, Arizona
here to apply!