Store Associate Bullhead City
Company: 99 Cents Only
Location: Bullhead City
Posted on: September 24, 2022
At 99 Cents Only Stores, LLC, we are recruiting talented
individuals for the position of Store Associate/Stocker.
99 Cents Only Stores is a unique extreme value retailer of
primarily name brand consumables and general merchandise. We
provide an exciting primary shopping destination for
value-conscious consumers, and a fun treasure-hunt shopping
experience for individuals and families in our communities! Our
corporate associates support our stores in delivering an exemplary
experience to customers with a fun, friendly and energetic
approach, resourceful problem-solving, and innovating ideas that
bring great products at great value to families throughout the
communities we serve. We offer competitive medical, dental and
vision plans, an outstanding 401K plan, and fantastic career
opportunities! If this sounds like your next career step, read
As Store Associate/Stocker, you will ensure that our customers
experience a great store shopping experience by providing
first-line customer support. You will assist shoppers by answering
questions, helping them locate merchandise, and assisting them with
the check-out process, as needed. You will also be a crucial part
of the operations staff and play a fundamental role in the proper
and timely merchandising of the store.
As you begin your shift, you'll be given an assignment which could
include receiving and unloading and shipment from a distribution
center, handling merchandise that needs to go out on the shelves,
cleaning assignments, helping the manager on duty with a special
task...whatever you are responsible for completing that day. In
addition to your assigned responsibilities, you'll be expected to
help customers as needed, do price or stock checks, ensure shopping
carts are ready for arriving customers, clean as you go, and always
work with an awareness on safety.
Specifically, you will:
- Unload and sort merchandise upon delivery arrival.
- Stock and display merchandise in accordance with Company
- Follow all Company merchandising guidelines and
- Make sure all merchandise is accurately priced.
- Process and return to stock all go-backs.
- Carefully and correctly repack merchandise to be transferred
back to the Distribution Center.
- Break down cardboard boxes and place in baler.
- Retrieve shopping carts from the parking lot.
- Report any illegal activity by customers or employees to Store
- Follow all Company safety procedures.
- Work independently with minimal direction and follow the daily
- Clean up spills, floors, shelves, displays, bathrooms,
- Perform additional duties as assigned by Management or
Skills and Requirements
To be a fit for the role of Store Associate / Stocker, you will
- To be a self-starter with the ability to work independently,
show initiative, and excel in a team environment.
- Prior retail or grocery experience is considered a plus, but is
- A positive attitude and the ability to interact in an effective
and friendly manner with customers and associates.
- The ability to comprehend instructions, both verbal and
- Proven ability to multi-task and meet shift goals and
- The ability to regularly lift one to five pounds, and lift up
to 50 pounds as you unload trucks or move large boxes of
- The ability to constantly stand, bend and reach with a moderate
amount of manual dexterity.
- The ability to learn to use a baler and pallet jack.
Stockers often work early mornings before the store opens, or late
evenings (up until midnight) after the store closes in order to
stock merchandise, setup displays, and clean floors, shelves,
bathrooms, etc. You should have some flexibility in your work
schedule, including the ability to work a weekend day, though we
will try to work around your school and other responsibilities.
Most positions begin part-time at 24 hours per week.
99 Cents Only Stores, LLC operates nearly 400 stores in California,
Texas, Arizona, and Nevada, and employs over 16,000 individuals
proudly serving their communities! 99 Cents Only Stores, LLC is an
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: 99 Cents Only, Bullhead City , Store Associate Bullhead City, Other , Bullhead City, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!