Part-Time (30 Hours) Associate Banker - Hwy 95 and Palma Way
Company: JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Location: Bullhead City
Posted on: June 12, 2022
As an Associate Banker you will be at the forefront of
delivering an exceptional customer experience by being the "Face of
Chase" and helping customers yourself and/or directing them to the
right team member for assistance. Associate Bankers play a critical
role in our branches engaging every customer as they enter the
branch. As an Associate Banker you will contribute significantly to
the success of the branch and helping customers by :
- Engage clients as they enter the branch by welcoming them and
making them feel appreciated, including managing lobby traffic,
checking clients into the waiting queue and scheduling/cancelling
- Help clients with everyday transactions such as reordering a
debit card, setting up direct deposit or helping update their
address while maintaining established controls' standards.
- Ensure financial transactions are completed accurately and
efficiently, while complying with all policies, procedures and
regulatory and banking requirements.
- Educate clients on the usage of technology self-service options
leveraging the Chase Mobile App, Chase.com, and ATMs to complete
their banking needs, whenever, wherever and however they want.
- Assist clients and the branch team by helping with new account
opening when needed.
- Engage and partner with team members and other lines of
business to offer the most appropriate products and tools to help
clients meet their financial goals.
- Ability to learn products, services and procedures quickly and
accurately; delivers solutions that make our One Chase products
work together - engaging Chase Licensed Bankers, when
- Minimum 6 months of customer service experience, i.e. Retail,
Sales, Financial Services.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required.Preferred
- Ability to make personal connections, engage customers, and
always be courteous and professional in a team environment.
- Exude confidence with clients when sharing product knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies, products and
features as well as a strong desire to influence, educate and
connect customers to technology.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, as well as strong
attention to detail and time management.
- Professional, thorough and organized with strong follow-up
- Active listening skills to ensure the best way forward is
identified for each customer.
- Possess drive, initiative and knowledge to provide financial
options for customers using a consultative approach.Chase is a
leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's
households and small businesses achieve their financial goals
through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to
create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the
heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses,
nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse
talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to
our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high
value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status,
pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under
applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make
reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious
practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical
disability needs.The health and safety of our colleagues,
candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in
light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the
"WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally
based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols,
stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a
post-COVID-19 environment.As a part of our commitment to health and
safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety
requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow
the Firm's current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and
safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements
include sharing information including your vaccine card in the
firm's vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing.
Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public
health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation
requests as required by applicable law.Equal Opportunity
Keywords: JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., Bullhead City , Part-Time (30 Hours) Associate Banker - Hwy 95 and Palma Way, Other , Bullhead City, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!