Regional Operations Manager
Company: Aspen Dental
Location: Bullhead City
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI) is hiring for a Regional
Operations Manager to support practice operations for a group of
6-10 Aspen Dental-branded practices. Essential to this role is your
ability to develop close working partnerships with supported
Dentists and Office Managers. As a Regional Operations Manager, you
will spearhead process improvements and growth initiatives with
full profit and loss responsibility. Regional travel is a must, as
a consistent presence in the practices that you support is a
critical component to sustained success. This position will cover
Bullhead City, Kingsman and Lake Havasu locations in Arizona.
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.Aspen Dental-branded
practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that
provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent
- Achieving business goals, revenue and profitability objectives
through a respectful, forward thinking and motivational style.
- Continuous assessment of all staffing needs and providing
support for Office Managers with effective recruitment.
- Providing training and development support to ensure all staff
of supported practices demonstrate knowledge of business model,
operating procedures and protocols.
- Supporting daily office operations within the region when
- Responding to clinical and operational concerns timely and
effectively. Be accessible and responsive.
- Supporting the achievement of performance targets & budgeted
- Other related functions as requested by supported practice
Minimum Education and Experience
- Multi-location, retail operations management experience in
customer or patient based industry.
- Profit and loss responsibility with the ability to interpret
and act upon financial statements.
- Proven career progression with positions of increased
- Sound decision-making skills, drive and desire to succeed.
- Bachelors degree, preferred.
- As this position requires daily travel to assigned offices, you
must maintain a valid non-restricted driver's license and
appropriate insurance or the ability to be insured under the
employer's fleet insurance program (for those assigned a Company
fleet vehicle). The Company reserves the right to request and
review your Motor Vehicle Record at any time, according to state
Keywords: Aspen Dental, Bullhead City , Regional Operations Manager, Other , Bullhead City, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!