BOH Team Member
Company: Royal Recruiter
Location: Bullhead City
Posted on: June 6, 2021
We are searching for a reliable, dedicated Team Member to join
our growing company. The Team Member's responsibilities include
handling all tasks assigned by the Team Leader or Manager, working
synergistically with other Team Members, complying with company
regulations, and being a good brand ambassador at all times. You
should also be able to communicate effectively at all levels and
escalate issues appropriately.
To be successful as a Team Member, you should demonstrate
passion and dedication. Outstanding candidates are willing to
assist wherever possible and often fill roles that fall outside of
their area of expertise whenever required.
- Executing all tasks assigned by the Team Leader or Manager
diligently, on schedule, and to the highest standard.
- Working with team members to achieve daily, weekly, and monthly
- Participating in meetings and voicing concerns as well as
suggestions for improvement.
- Answering or escalating concerns and queries from clients or
- Completing a range of administrative tasks.
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism while representing
- Expanding your skills by attending workshops and training
- Effectively managing your time by prioritizing urgent
- Assisting the Manager or Team Leader as required.
- High school diploma.
- A relevant degree or Associate's degree may be required.
- Previous experience working in a team would be
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude.
- Ability to remain professional at all times.
Keywords: Royal Recruiter, Bullhead City , BOH Team Member, Other , Bullhead City, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!