Patient Relations Representative (Bullhead City, AZ)
Company: North Country HealthCare
Location: Bullhead City
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Greet patients, obtain correct information, and verify
insurance. Secure referral information, medical reports, and
patient diagnostic test results. Check in and check out patients
and schedule patient appointments. Collection of patients'
financial obligation for services rendered and scheduling of
follow-up patient appointments. Make deposits for previous day's
activity. Complete understanding of claims processing, denials, and
- Greet and check-in patients, verify patient information,
insurance documents, referrals, and enter changes into
- Answer phone, make appointments and follow-up appointments, and
take messages for physicians and other clinic staff.
- Sort and distribute mail on a daily basis.
- Enter data into patient database as needed.
- Provide back-up support for other office positions; re:
insurance follow-ups, and referrals, etc.
- Complete forms for clinic and patients on an as needed
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
Qualifications: Knowledge of a related field (however acquired),
such as basic accounting, data entry, or customer service;
equivalent of four years in high school, plus night, trade, or
correspondence school; plus 4 years related experience and/or
training; or equivalent combination of education and
North Country is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and Equal
Keywords: North Country HealthCare, Bullhead City , Patient Relations Representative (Bullhead City, AZ), Other , Bullhead City, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!