Maintenance - Material Handling Equipment
Company: Dot Foods
Location: Bullhead City
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Location: Bullhead City, AZ Department: Maintenance Department
Reports To: Maintenance Manager
Your Role: This position is responsible for preventive
maintenance, as well as troubleshooting, analyzing, and repair of
the company's rolling stock machinery (lift trucks, pallet
wrappers, and other miscellaneous electrical or mechanical
- Perform preventive maintenance inspections, cleaning,
lubrication and adjustments on all material handling equipment on
time without disrupting production.
- Troubleshoot and repair all material handling equipment.
- Ensure all material handling equipment is maintained and
repaired in an accurate manner in order to protect the safety and
well-being of all employees utilizing it
- Document labor and materials used for repairs, communicate
inventory needs and usage.
- Utilization of technical manuals and reading schematic
- Utilization of multimeters, electronic test equipment, hand
tools, drills, grinders, and presses.
- Schedule: Full-Time
- Extensive standing/walking on concrete floors.
- Working at heights.
- Subject to mandatory overtime.
We Need You To Have:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Valid driver's license.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Must have own tools.
- Sufficient vision and hearing to work safely.
- A dedication to eliminating waste in all areas of the
We'd Like You To Have:
- Two years maintenance trades experience.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Computer Literate.
- Safety training and/or certification preferred.
What Can Dot Offer You?
As a family-owned and -operated company for the past 55 years,
Dot Foods has created a strong family culture within the business.
As a vital part of that family unit, we want to ensure you feel
included and respected for any differing ideas. We appreciate those
opinions and count on them to make us successful. In addition to an
inclusive working environment, we will provide you with:
- Wage Range: Varies
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision plans
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plan
Safety: This position assumes responsibility for the workplace
safety of self and co-workers, and for the safety conditions of the
work locations, exercise and promotes safe behaviors and show
unyielding support of programs, rules and policies regarding
EOE/AA Employer: Dot believes all persons are entitled to equal
employment opportunities. Dot will not discriminate against its
employees or applicants for employment because of sex, race, color,
religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or
veteran status or other basic classes protected by applicable
federal or state law provided they are qualified for employment or
for existing positions.
Keywords: Dot Foods, Bullhead City , Maintenance - Material Handling Equipment, Other , Bullhead City, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!