Company: Labor Systems
Location: Bullhead City
Posted on: May 3, 2021
A general laborer performs tasks involving physical labor at
building, highway, and heavy construction projects, tunnel and
shaft excavations, and demolition sites. May operate hand and power
tools of all types: air hammers, earth tampers, cement mixers,
measuring equipment, and a variety of other equipment and
instruments. May clean and prepare sites, dig trenches, set braces
to support the sides of excavations,and clean up rubble and
Job Duties and Tasks for: General Laborer
- The general laborer may mop, brush, or spread paints, cleaning
solutions, or other compounds over surfaces to clean or to provide
- Thegeneral laborer may operate a jackhammer or drill to break
up concrete pavement.
- Thegeneral laborer may place, consolidate, and protect
case-in-place concrete or masonry structures.
- Thegeneral laborer might position, join, align, and seal
structural components, such as concrete wall sections and
- The general laborer might shovel cement and other materials
into portable cement mixers and mix, pour, and spread
- Thegeneral laborer may signal equipment operators to facilitate
alignment, movement, and adjustment of machinery, equipment, and
- May spray materials such as water, sand, stream, vinyl, paint,
or stucco through hoses to clean, coat, or seal surfaces.
- Thelaborer may apply caulking compounds by hand or using
- The general laborer may clean and prepare construction sites to
eliminate possible hazards.
- Dig ditches or trenches, backfill excavations, and compact and
level earth to grade specifications, using picks, shovels,
pneumatic tampers, and rakes.
- Load, unload and identify building materials, machinery, and
tools, and distribute them to the appropriate locations according
to project plans and specifications.
- The general laborermay provide assistance to craft workers,
such as carpenters, masons, plasterers, electricians.
- Manages own time effectively, ensuring maximum amount of
- Needs own transportation.
It is the policy of our Company not to discriminate against any
applicant for employment, or any employee because of age, color,
sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, veteran status or
any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Labor Systems, Bullhead City , Customer Service, Other , Bullhead City, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!