Part-Time Data Collector
Company: Retail Data
Location: Bullhead City
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Data Collector - Part-TimeAre you
looking for a part-time job that allows you to enjoy flexibility
and variety in your work? Would you like greater control over your
earning potential and schedule? Do you thrive in a fast-paced
environment and have a desire to make an impact on the retail
Then join RetailData's growing and diverse data collection team.
With over 30 years as a leader in this field and locations across
North America, we are a leader in the delivery of retail
intelligence through retail pricing audits.As the core to our
business, our Data Collectors gather competitive pricing
information our clients need to drive successful pricing
strategies.What will you be doing?
What does RetailData Offer You?
- Downloading collection lists to the data collection
- Using company-provided handheld data collection devices to
record prescribed product information.
- Accurately entering unique prices, and other data attributes
based on collection criteria.
- Transmitting data on the same day of collection.
- Competitive rates of pay during our comprehensive initial
training program and in the form of productivity-based compensation
following training. You'll have the ability to increase your own
hourly earnings as your collection speed increases.
- As a part-time team member, you are offered identity theft
protection, pet insurance, and 401k with match after 6 months and
750 hours worked.
- Employee stock purchase after 1 year of service.
- Optimized, flexible work schedules that enable a healthy
- Paid driving time and mileage reimbursement.
- Opportunities for employee learning and development.
What Does RetailData Require?
- At least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma, or equivalent.
- Valid driver's license, clean driving record, reliable
transportation, and valid automobile insurance.
- Ability to work 15-25 hours per week with scheduling
- Must be willing to travel between store locations and cover a
minimum 60-mile radius from home location, as needed.
- Reliable to start and finish assignments on time and attention
- Ability to stand throughout the work shift, lift up to 40
pounds, bend, kneel, reach, stretch, move heavy items.
- Ability to work in cold temperatures associated with grocery
store refrigerator and freezer cases to complete data
For consideration for this opportunity, please apply via our
Keywords: Retail Data, Bullhead City , Part-Time Data Collector, Other , Bullhead City, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!