Physical Therapist - PT - PRN
Location: Bullhead City
Posted on: November 26, 2019
Symbria is seeking a PRN Physical Therapist (PT) to join our
Rehabilitation Team to add to our upcoming Rehabilitation Team at
Legacy Rehab and Care Center, a Continuing Care Retirement
Community in Bullhead City, AZ.
As a Physical Therapist for Symbria, you will be responsible for
providing patient evaluations, effective administration of
treatment programs and to actively participate as a member of the
interdisciplinary rehabilitation team. For more than 20 years,
Symbria has been providing an outstanding work environment for
talented employees to deliver patient centered care to the
geriatric population in senior-living and post-acute settings.
* Review and evaluate physician's referral and patient's medical
record to determine Physical Therapy program required.
* Evaluate each patient's current level of functioning using
approved evaluation techniques, tests and observations, and prepare
written treatment programs based on evaluations.
* Administer a prescribed Physical Therapy program to restore and
maintain maximum function and prevent disability using a range of
* Coordinate physical therapy services with Occupational Therapy,
Speech-Language Pathology and the Nursing department.
* Maintain appropriate documentation in the patient chart, and
re-evaluate patient progress and revise treatment programs when
* Communicate Physical Therapy philosophy and treatment approaches
and goals to patients, their families and other members of the
* Supervise Symbria Rehab Physical Therapy Assistants, monitor
productivity and staffing needs within the community.
* Complete all required clinical and billing documentation as
indicated and submit in a timely manner.
* Maintain productivity standards.
* Full utilization of technology provided to document and enhance
* PRN/Per Diem
* Graduate of an accredited school for Physical Therapy and a valid
registered license for the state in which employed.
* Acute care, long-term care and/or rehabilitation experience
preferred, not required.
* Able to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, prioritize,
and meet deadlines.
* Excellent observation, verbal and written communication skills,
and problem-solving skills.
* Effective interpersonal skills with strong focus on customer
Why work at Symbria?
* 100% employee-owned company through an Employee Stock Ownership
Plan, also known as an ESOP. You, along with your co-workers, have
an ownership stake in this company!
* Competitive compensation
* ESOP retirement plan
* 401(k) & Roth 401(k) plans
* Employee Assistance Program
* Full-time employees are eligible for medical, dental, vision,
life insurance, short/long term disability, flexible spending
accounts (FSA), Paid Time Off (PTO) and Yearly Tuition
Keywords: Symbria, Bullhead City , Physical Therapist - PT - PRN, Healthcare , Bullhead City, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!