Speech Language Pathologist - SLP - Sign-on or Relocation Bonus
Location: Bullhead City
Posted on: October 11, 2019
Symbria is currently seeking ?Full-Time?Speech
Language?Pathologists?(SLP)?to add to our upcoming Rehabilitation
teams at?The Gardens Rehab & Care Center/The Lingenfelter Center
and The Legacy Rehab and Care Center,?Continuing Care Retirement
Communities in?Kingman, AZ and Bullhead City, AZ.?Sign-on or
Relocation Bonus offered for position!?For more than 20 years,
Symbria has been providing an outstanding work environment for
talented employees to deliver patient-centered care to the
geriatric population in senior-living and post-acute
settings.Position SummaryPatient evaluations and effective
administration of treatment programs, develop and implement
clinical and educational components of the Speech-Language
Pathology Program, actively participate on the interdisciplinary
rehabilitation team and contribute to community marketing
activities. Ensures compliance with all state and federal
- Review and evaluate physician?s referral and patient?s medical
records to determine speech-language therapy program required.
- Evaluate each patient?s current level of functioning using
approved speech-language/swallow evaluation techniques, tests and
observations, and prepare written treatment program based on
- Administer a prescribed speech therapy program to restore and
maintain maximum function and prevent disability using a range of
- Coordinate speech therapy services and information presented at
the interdisciplinary team conference with physical therapy,
occupational therapy and the nursing department.
- Assist in formulating of policies and operating procedures
necessary for the effective operation of the speech program in
conjunction with other programs in the community.
- Develop program goals and assess the need for clinical
equipment and supplies, and participate in budget planning and
preparation as described by the community.
- Assume primary responsibility for the management and
documentation of the patient/client program according to ASHA
Standards of Care.
- Monitor productivity and speech language staffing needs.
- Complete all required clinical and billing documentation as
indicated and submit in a timely manner.
- Maintain productivity standards.Work Schedule
- Work schedules vary at each client location, and on occasion,
you may be scheduled to work at any other Symbria Rehab client
community, provided the other community is within a reasonable
- Master?s degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited
school, and a valid registered license for the state in which
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology
(CCC-SLP) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Understanding of communication disorders resulting from
- Excellent observation, verbal and written communication
skills,?and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task,
prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Effective interpersonal skills with strong focus on customer
service.?Why work at Symbria?
100% employee-owned company through
an Employee Stock Ownership Plan, also known as an ESOP. You, along
with your co-workers, have an ownership stake in this
company!Competitive compensationESOP retirement plan401(k) & Roth
401(k) plansEmployee Assistance ProgramFull-time employees are
eligible for medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short/long
term disability, flexible spending accounts (FSA), Paid Time Off
(PTO) and Yearly Tuition Reimbursement.EOE?APPHPT
Keywords: Symbria, Bullhead City , Speech Language Pathologist - SLP - Sign-on or Relocation Bonus, Healthcare , Bullhead City, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!