Nurse Practitioner needed for Family Practice coverage in Bullhead, AZ
Location: Bullhead City
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Bullhead City, Arizona.
This and other nurse practitioner jobs brought to you by
Nurse Practitioner needed in Arizona for Family Practice coverage.
Must be Board Certified, have current DEA, and Arizona state
license. Shifts will be Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm. Preference to
local candidate. Will see 14-20 patients per day, depending on the
day and patient population is all ages. Community Health experience
preferred. Support staff includes an MD, three FNP's, one DNP, MAs
and front operations personnel. To learn more about this job or to
hear about other job opportunities of interest, please contact a
CompHealth recruiter today. CompHealth has a variety of assignments
with varying lengths of time and locations. We will work with you
to find the right opportunity.
- Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
- 14-20 patients per day
- All Ages
- Community Health experience preferred
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
Keywords: CompHealth, Bullhead City , Nurse Practitioner needed for Family Practice coverage in Bullhead, AZ, Healthcare , Bullhead City, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!