Regional VP of Sales
Company: Century Communities
Location: Bullhead City
Posted on: June 23, 2022
About Century CommunitiesAs a top 10 U.S. homebuilder-and the
fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row-we know
what it takes to be a market gamechanger, and that includes
providing you with all the resources, opportunities and benefits to
build a thriving and rewarding career.Benefits We OfferTeam members
enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental,
vision, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off and sick leave,
plus home and mortgage discounts. We also offer competitive
salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or
commission structure (depending on the position).We Hire The
BestOur mission of building, financing and insuring A Home For
Every Dream--- is only possible with the best talent in the
industry. If that's you-if you're a self-starter, changemaker and
thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next
level-then apply today!What You'll Do:The Regional VP of Sales
works with our Regional Sales Managers and Sales Consultants to
ensure we achieve the Company's business plan objectives for
traffic, gross sales, net sales, and closings. The ideal candidate
will help to develop our sales team's skills and proactively manage
a world-class customer journey. Region VPs of Sales work across
markets to share best practices and ensure an outstanding Century
Complete brand experience.Your key Responsibilities include:
- Recruits, trains, and leads the Region Sales Manager, if
applicable, and Sales Consultants to ensure the company's strategic
plan is being met for traffic, leads, sales, and closings.
- Builds and maintains a disciplined sales force that sells
homes, enhances operational and transactional efficiency with clean
contracts and promotes customer satisfaction in a high-volume
atmosphere. Drives the sales team to leverage technology tools and
systems (CRM and Sales Order Management)
- Researches market pricing and establishes weekly sales updates
and new home releases for communities' strategic positioning in
every submarket and performance optimization.
- With the assistance of others, determines when we have
sufficient documentation to proceed with the acceptance of a
- Performs audits of our digital front porch and the new home
studios to ensure company standards are being maintained within
each sales office.
- Reviews all historic data and provides current market insights
to our Lot Acquisition teams to assist in the procurement of future
- Active participant in the establishment of the Region's
Business Plan and responsible for developing the tactics, tools and
deadlines needed to achieve that Plan.
- Understands that Sales doesn't start at the selling floor.
Actively involved with the operations leaders to ensure a steady
flow of homes through the production process to meet sales
objectives.What you have:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strategic business mindset with an emphasis on the sales of new
- Effectively and professionally communicate with prospective
buyers, customers, outside agencies, and employees. Demonstrated
ability to coach sales professionals on both company process and
soft selling skills.
- Accountable. Business Plan performance management and strategic
mindset to deliver profitability to Region.
- Computer aptitude to manage prospect activity and research
necessary info pertinent to new home Sales
- Aptitude to run and review reports and pinpoint areas of need
that align with company initiatives. Understands the metrics that
drive sales - lead volume, sales conversion, cancellation rates,
- Minimum of 5 years prior sales management experience.
- Minimum 10 years in new home sales - - - -#LI-RH1
Keywords: Century Communities, Bullhead City , Regional VP of Sales, Executive , Bullhead City, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!