Project Manager - Bullhead City, AZ
Company: Ervin Cable Construction, LLC
Location: Bullhead City
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Summary of Position:
A successful Project Manager shall be responsible for the overall
management of an assigned project and ensure the accuracy,
completeness, safety, and profitability thereof. At a minimum, the
position requires a good working knowledge of the
telecommunications industry; ability to use a computer and other
office related equipment; familiarity with aerial lift devices,
utility lines/poles, and various other telecommunications
construction equipment, and the functionality of each; ability to
read, understand, interpret, input, and analyze data.
In order to perform this job, you must demonstrate, either by
training or experience:
- the ability to work safely, with or without supervision;
- the ability to read understand, interpret, input, and analyze
data with a high degree of accuracy and completeness;
- the ability to coordinate the activities of others;
- the ability to organize work load to determine priority of
- excellent manual dexterity;
- the ability to manage multiple projects to completion;
- the ability to function effectively in a high-stress
- the ability to communicate with Company personnel, customers,
and contractors to ensure tasks are completed.
- Supervise, develop, and provide leadership to employees and
supervisors of an assigned area, department, or project(s).
- Review tasks and reports to ensure accuracy, completeness, and
- Develop processes to ensure completion of tasks in support of
an assigned area, department, or project(s).
- Communicate with employees, contractors, vendors, and/or
customers to assist an assigned area, department, or
- Additional Duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field or 5 years of related work
- Previous supervisory and/or managerial experience.
- Project management skills including planning, organizing, and
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug screen,
background, and motor vehicle record check.
Workplace Environment and Physical Demands:
To be considered for this position, a candidate must possess the
ability to sit for long periods of time, while using repetitive
and/or fine hand movements to complete computer related tasks
and/or other office functions. Work is performed both inside and
outside in all weather conditions, including extreme heat, cold,
and precipitation, and in rugged terrain such as back easements,
rural locations and at active construction sites. Noise level can
range from moderate to loud and from intermediate to constant.
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any kind including, based on
disability and protected veteran status. The Company's policy is
not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on
race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran
status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state,
or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants
or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also
the Company's policy to comply with all applicable state and
federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in
making hiring decisions. Please visit the following URL to view the
EEO is the Law poster and the Supplement.
The Company also does not consider criminal convictions to be an
absolute bar to employment and will consider qualified applicants
with criminal histories.
Applicants applying for positions in Illinois are not required to
disclose arrests or sealed or expunged records of convictions.
Keywords: Ervin Cable Construction, LLC, Bullhead City , Project Manager - Bullhead City, AZ, Executive , Bullhead City, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!