Company: Bullhead City Schools
Location: Bullhead City
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Bullhead City Elementary School District is seeking a highly
qualified Assistant Principal at Fox Creek Junior High.
This position requires certification by the Arizona Department of
Position Open for the 2023 - 2024 School Year
- Master'sDegree: Official transcripts documenting a master's or
more advanced degree from an accredited institution.
- Current ADE certification with appropriate endorsements as set
by the Arizona Department of Education.
- Positive recommendations from past employers and/or training
- Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card REPORTS TO: Principal
JOB GOAL: To help students learn subject matter and/or skills that
will contribute to their development as mature, able, and
responsible adults. To lead students toward the fulfillment of
their potential for intellectual, emotional, and psychological
- Plan a program of study that meets the individual needs,
interests, and abilities of students.
- Creates a classroom environment that is conducive to learning
and appropriate to the maturity and interests of the student.
- Assesses the accomplishments of students on a regular basis and
provides progress reports as required.
- Diagnoses the learning abilities and/or problems of students on
a regular basis, seeking the assistance of district specialists as
- Assists administration in implementing all policies and/or
rules governing student life and conduct, and develops reasonable
rules of classroom behavior and procedure, and maintains order in
the classroom in a fair and just manner.
- Plans and supervises purposeful assignments for teacher aides
and/or volunteers and cooperatively evaluates their job performance
with department heads.
- Strives to maintain and improve professional competence.
- Attends departmental meetings and serves on departmental
committees as required.
- Strives to implement by instruction and action the district's
philosophy of education and instructional goals and
- Takes all necessary and reasonable precautions to protect
students, equipment, materials and facilities.
- Maintains accurate, complete, and correct records required by
law, district policy, and administrative regulation.
- Assists in upholding and enforcing school rules, administrative
regulations and Board policy.
- Other duties as may be assigned by the Principal. TERMS OF
EMPLOYMENT: A maximum of 190 working days per school year. Salary
and workdays to be established by the Board approved schedules.
EVALUATION: Performance of this job will be evaluated annually in
accordance with provisions of the Board's policy on Evaluation of
Job Type: Full-time, flex schedule 4-5 days a week
Experience: 1 year (preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement plan
Keywords: Bullhead City Schools, Bullhead City , Assistant Principal, Education / Teaching , Bullhead City, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...